Did a thrill or a chill run down your spine when you read that word?
Does anyone else out there get excited about tax season like I do?
Lately, I've been so immersed in the tax code that I can't sleep at night (this could either be a good thing or a bad thing...)
I'm studying for my Enrolled Agent's license from the IRS. As dreary and crazy as that might sound to you, it really excites me! Along with my diverse training and educational background, the added tax understanding really makes it easy to help other people. And it feels really good to help others.
Anyway, I thought it was only fair to let you know why I've been absent from the blogging world. If you need me, I'll be pensively and joyfully wading through trusts and estates, partnerships, and S corporations tax laws. I'm saving regular corporations for last.
Let me know if any of you need any help with taxes!
Does anyone else out there get excited about tax season like I do?
Lately, I've been so immersed in the tax code that I can't sleep at night (this could either be a good thing or a bad thing...)
I'm studying for my Enrolled Agent's license from the IRS. As dreary and crazy as that might sound to you, it really excites me! Along with my diverse training and educational background, the added tax understanding really makes it easy to help other people. And it feels really good to help others.
Anyway, I thought it was only fair to let you know why I've been absent from the blogging world. If you need me, I'll be pensively and joyfully wading through trusts and estates, partnerships, and S corporations tax laws. I'm saving regular corporations for last.
Let me know if any of you need any help with taxes!
Comments