Remember way back, when I mentioned that our cat, Note, was one different kitty? Heidi Awbrey even went so far as to suggest he was "experiment 627". (Remember Lilo and Stitch?)
Well, my friends, I have some photographic proof of our kitty's craziness. He's very quick to act normal again when the camera turns on (sneaky kitty), but I finally caught him in the act!
Note loves to jump on/climb up Trevor and get a free ride around the house.
Notice his dangling legs. Do your cats love to be sacks of potatoes? I didn't think so.
Here he is taking a rest...on Trevor's head.
Here's Note trying to...change a light bulb...hmm...
Whatcha lookin' at, kitty? (Trevor is restraining the furmeister from playing with the new additions to our family....)
Three baby Buff Orpington chickies! Poor Note has been going CRAZY trying to get at (i.e. play/eat/bite/pouce on) these little cuties.
Note: Aisling, you really don't want to play on the computer, do you?
So, what do you think? Are all cats like Note?
Well, my friends, I have some photographic proof of our kitty's craziness. He's very quick to act normal again when the camera turns on (sneaky kitty), but I finally caught him in the act!
So, what do you think? Are all cats like Note?
Comments