We've had Alex visiting with us since the beginning of June, and we absolutely love having him with us. We're ready to adopt him, but Ashli (my sister) says no (vehemently.) Alas, we only have two more weeks with him before we have to give him back to his mother.
These pictures are awful, but at least I caught them unaware. Remind me to never take pictures stealthily through a window ever again. Sigh.
Although I couldn't hear them, I could tell they were playing some sort of game...sometimes sitting and discussing the rules, other times jumping and chasing each other.

Comments
We don't have any plans for a visit to Utah yet...we're still financially unstable, since Trevor still doesn't have a permanent job yet...sigh...but we are doing okay.
But we hope to be able to come soon...maybe next year.
Danya- It has been a lot of fun! I always start worrying at about this time, because I know how sad Aisling will be when he has to leave. After all her talk about her enjoyment at being an only child, I think she realizes that might not truly be the case.