A--Attached or Single: Very attached.
B--Best friend: Only one?
C--Cake or Pie: I really like both, but I mostly crave cake.
D--Day of Choice: Wednesday by default. Monday and Friday have a "rushed and crazy" feeling connected with them (being the beginning and ending of the school and business week.) Tuesday and Thursday are the recovery from or beginning of the busy Monday and Friday. Saturday is spent hurriedly preparing for Sunday, and Sunday is not nearly as restful as it should be in Primary.
E--Essential Item(s): A good computer, high-speed internet access, and a printer all working together in beautiful, high-tech harmony.
F--Favorite Color: Blue (turquoise)
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Staying married through the first five years and working through the problems instead of running away from them.
H--Hometown: Hmmm...I grew up and spent most of my adult life in Utah, but now live in Louisiana. I consider anywhere my husband and daughter are as my hometown.
I--Indulgences: Buying new books, watching 4+ hour-long period dramas, reading into the wee hours of the night
J--January or July: In Utah, definitely July. In Louisiana, definitely January.
K--Kids: One incredibly awesome, intelligent, beautiful little girl
L--Life is incomplete without: My family, learning, and laughter
M--Marriage Date: October 1998
N--Number of Siblings: 2; one older sister, and one older brother
O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges (December through March); Apples (April through November)
P--Phobias or fears: large crowds and heights; having to give a talk in Sacrament meeting (I've done it. It just completely scares me.)
Q--Quotes: All's fair in love and war. There's the quick and the hungry. (Trevor says this often at mealtimes while stealing food off of our plates.)
R--Reason to Smile: Listening to my daughter talk in her sleep and then listening to my sleeping husband reply back to her.
S--Season: Autumn. Ah, the cooler air, less humidity (than Summer), and relatively dry (for Louisana) weather (not as many rain storms.)
T--Tag 5 Friends: Heidi, LaChelle, Sarah, Megan, and Kate.
U--Unknown fact about me: The back of my head is flat. (Thank goodness for my thick, dark hair!) As a baby in Korea, I was strapped to a board on someone's back, thus, my flattened head. (This is what I was told...)
V--Very favorite store: Currently Albertson's. It's clean, the cashiers are friendly and helpful (most of the time), and there are hardly ever any crowds.
W--Worst habit: Biting my fingernails
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Neither? Either one means I'm at the hospital or the doctor's office.
Y--Your favorite food: Mexican food and sushi (not necessarily in the same meal...)
Z--Zodiac: Pisces
B--Best friend: Only one?
C--Cake or Pie: I really like both, but I mostly crave cake.
D--Day of Choice: Wednesday by default. Monday and Friday have a "rushed and crazy" feeling connected with them (being the beginning and ending of the school and business week.) Tuesday and Thursday are the recovery from or beginning of the busy Monday and Friday. Saturday is spent hurriedly preparing for Sunday, and Sunday is not nearly as restful as it should be in Primary.
E--Essential Item(s): A good computer, high-speed internet access, and a printer all working together in beautiful, high-tech harmony.
F--Favorite Color: Blue (turquoise)
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Staying married through the first five years and working through the problems instead of running away from them.
H--Hometown: Hmmm...I grew up and spent most of my adult life in Utah, but now live in Louisiana. I consider anywhere my husband and daughter are as my hometown.
I--Indulgences: Buying new books, watching 4+ hour-long period dramas, reading into the wee hours of the night
J--January or July: In Utah, definitely July. In Louisiana, definitely January.
K--Kids: One incredibly awesome, intelligent, beautiful little girl
L--Life is incomplete without: My family, learning, and laughter
M--Marriage Date: October 1998
N--Number of Siblings: 2; one older sister, and one older brother
O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges (December through March); Apples (April through November)
P--Phobias or fears: large crowds and heights; having to give a talk in Sacrament meeting (I've done it. It just completely scares me.)
Q--Quotes: All's fair in love and war. There's the quick and the hungry. (Trevor says this often at mealtimes while stealing food off of our plates.)
R--Reason to Smile: Listening to my daughter talk in her sleep and then listening to my sleeping husband reply back to her.
S--Season: Autumn. Ah, the cooler air, less humidity (than Summer), and relatively dry (for Louisana) weather (not as many rain storms.)
T--Tag 5 Friends: Heidi, LaChelle, Sarah, Megan, and Kate.
U--Unknown fact about me: The back of my head is flat. (Thank goodness for my thick, dark hair!) As a baby in Korea, I was strapped to a board on someone's back, thus, my flattened head. (This is what I was told...)
V--Very favorite store: Currently Albertson's. It's clean, the cashiers are friendly and helpful (most of the time), and there are hardly ever any crowds.
W--Worst habit: Biting my fingernails
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Neither? Either one means I'm at the hospital or the doctor's office.
Y--Your favorite food: Mexican food and sushi (not necessarily in the same meal...)
Z--Zodiac: Pisces
Comments
Ok, I'll play. Have a great Christmas!!!
ps Tiff had a baby boy in July and I saw him last night - really cute! And Lacy is joining the Navy - wow,huh? :>
What is your address again? I'm just now getting to my christmas cards.