YES-It's been over a year since I posted last....sorry...
YES-We are still alive and still in Louisiana.
YES-We have survived another year with Trevor being basically jobless (that's 2.5 years for those who are counting.)
YES-We are completely amazed, feel extremely blessed, and slightly confused that we are still making ends meet and that we are still in Louisiana without solid income.
YES-We are all very busy trying to stay afloat mentally and financially (more on this later.)
YES-Tax season is in full-swing, which means Whitni is extra busy--bring it on!
YES-I'm never too busy to take on more tax work.
YES-Aisling started back in public school last Fall.
YES-She is tolerating it pretty well...being the top of the class is SO hard sometimes... ; )
YES-We have 7 chickens now-(trying to be self-sufficient, you know. You never know when hard times are going to hit.)
YES-I will try to be better about posting in the future...after tax seaon
Love you all! Thank you for all of your prayers.
YES-We are still alive and still in Louisiana.
YES-We have survived another year with Trevor being basically jobless (that's 2.5 years for those who are counting.)
YES-We are completely amazed, feel extremely blessed, and slightly confused that we are still making ends meet and that we are still in Louisiana without solid income.
YES-We are all very busy trying to stay afloat mentally and financially (more on this later.)
YES-Tax season is in full-swing, which means Whitni is extra busy--bring it on!
YES-I'm never too busy to take on more tax work.
YES-Aisling started back in public school last Fall.
YES-She is tolerating it pretty well...being the top of the class is SO hard sometimes... ; )
YES-We have 7 chickens now-(trying to be self-sufficient, you know. You never know when hard times are going to hit.)
YES-I will try to be better about posting in the future...after tax seaon
Love you all! Thank you for all of your prayers.
Comments