Yippee! Hooray! Woohoo! I feel like I won the lottery!
(Can you tell I'm a little bit excited?!)
Trampoline or KitchenAid? Which one should we buy for the family Christmas present? Trevor and I debated back and forth for months. He really felt that the KitchenAid would be more useful for our family, but I thought the trampoline would be more exciting for Aisling. In passing, I mentioned it to my mother one day in early November.
And then Trevor lost his job. It looked like we didn't have the option of either one anymore.
The week after, I found a great deal on a good-sized trampoline. My parents had told me earlier that they would like to send us some money in lieu of mailing presents this Christmas. We were more than happy to accept (and very grateful), and Aisling excitedly received her trampoline on Christmas morning. Now, to break up the monotony of school work, she practices her flips in between school subjects. Our family loves the trampoline, and Aisling has even introduced Note to it (although Note really doesn't like the trampoline, as you can imagine, but the chickens like to hunt for bugs beneath it.)
To make a long story...even longer, my mom had remembered that I wanted a KitchenAid mixer, and so she combed the ads every week from November through December looking for "the deal" on the mixer I wanted, to no avail. She called me at the beginning of January, and told me to find the mixer I wanted for the best deal I could find, and she would buy it for me! What a nice mom!
And now it's HERE! Thanks, mom. You're the greatest!
Comments